HIGHLIGHTS OF VIETNAM PROPERTY MARKET REPORT OCTOBER 2019
VIETNAM PROPERTY MARKET
- Ha Noi
- Apartment market is back to more optimistic.
- Office rents are rising and demand is moving.
- At the end of the year, investors headed for land plots in the vicinity of Hanoi.
- Da Nang
- Da Nang will develop urban areas to the west and become the resort center of Southeast Asia.
- Da Nang real estate cooled down after 3 years of land fever.
- Ho Chi Minh
- The price of Grade A office in Ho Chi Minh City is double that of Hanoi
- Affordable housing is increasingly being pushed away from the center.
- Ho Chi Minh City infrastructure is overloaded, Binh Duong becomes the ideal choice.
- Binh Duong real estate is full of potentials, is exciting at the end of the year but needs to be careful.
- Rents of industrial real estate in Vietnam soared from 6.7% – 15.8% over the same period last year.
- To build transport infrastructure to create momentum for economic development along with the relaxation of many conditions for domestic investors to make the north-south expressway.
- Smart urban development: Enterprises have not yet participated and there are still many inadequacies and confusion.
- Housing real estate has impressive growth brand, Vietnam leads the Asia-Pacific region.
- Resort real estate continues to cool down.