THE INFINITI – THE MOST LIVABLE RIVERSIDE URBAN AREA IN SAIGON
The Infiniti Project is the stage 1C of Riviera Point residential area located at 584 Huynh Tan Phat – Tan Phu Ward – District 7 – Ho Chi Minh City – Ho Chi Minh City, right in the center of the South of Saigon with many potential for long-term, sustainable development as well as perfect living values.
1. THE INFINITI RIVIERA POINT PROJECT OVERVIEW
- Official Project Name: The Infiniti
- Location: 584 Huynh Tan Phat – Tan Phu Ward – District 7 – HCMC
- Total area: 2,4ha
- Investor: Keppel Land (Singapore) & Tan Truong
- Contractor: Hoa Binh
- Management and operation: Savills
- Scope of project: 4 blocks, 39 – 40 floors/block
- Total number of apartments: Over 800 units
- Number of apartments/floor: 6 – 8 apartments/floor
- Type of apartment:
- 1-bedroom apartment: 54,6m2 – 58,3m2
- 2-bedroom apartment: 79,5m2 – 106,2m2
- 3-bedroom apartment: 121,7m2 – 145,5m2
- 3-bedroom duplex: 160m2 – 167,5m2
- 4-bedroom duplex: 176,6m2 – 177,5m2
- Number of lifts: 4 lifts/block
- Number of parking floors: 5 floors with a 1:1 parking rate, making sure each apartment has a parking space.
- Handover time (Expected): The quarter 4 of 2021
2. THE VALUES OF THE INFINITI
- Connection value
Located in the heart of District 7, The Infiniti project gives residents a perfect connection. Just a few minutes to move to District 1, District 2, District 3, District 4, District 5, District 6, District 10 … In particular, transportation infrastructure in the area has completed, the large avenue have been formed to minimize traffic congestion and convenient trade to neighboring provinces such as Long An and Dong Nai.
The trend is most preferred by the upper class is the resort style. What is more wonderful when the “leave in the morning, come back in the evening” has a living space as a luxury resort. The Infiniti project has a direct view of the Ca Cam River, the view is not permanently hidden.
With the idea of bringing Hawaiian paradise to Saigon, Keppel Land has designed The Infiniti as an oasis with a green density of up to 70%. Notably, there are more than 60 utilities with the highlight of being the largest water park in District 7, with swimming pools, waterfalls, artificial sandy beaches … making the Infiniti apartment the most livable place.
- The ideal outside utilities
The Infiniti is surrounded by a complete and perfect external utility system. Just with 3 minutes to drive, The Infiniti residents can move to District 7 administrative center. Besides, educational utilities and medical utilities are also available in the area such as British International School Vietnamese School (BVIS), Vietnam Australia International School (VAS), RMIT International University, Fullbright University, Vietnam-France Hospital, …
TO REGISTER FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE INFINITY,
PLEASE CONTACT: +84 2838.232.562
OR INTO THE STORAGE FRAME FOR MOST CONSULTING