VIETNAM PROPERTY MARKET REPORT 2019
Download it here
VIETNAM PROPERTY MARKET
- Overall, the GDP growth rate in 2019 has increased and grew sharply in the third quarter, although in the second quarter, it decreased slightly compared to the first quarter.
- Foreign direct investment continues to maintain its momentum with the highest realized capital in recent years.
- The total import-export turnover of the years exceeded the mark.
- Mistakes in land management have led to many consequences: real estate law is increasingly tight, buyers’ psychology and legal requirements are higher and higher.
- The market expanded to suburban areas and neighboring provinces.
- Real Estate Market 2019 leveled off and forecast prospects in 2020.
Read more: Property market report 2019